- What information we collect;
- How we use that Information;
- How this information is shared;
- Your rights; and
- Other useful privacy and security related matters.
Our Online Services are not intended for children under 13 (16 in the EEA and 18 in the UK). No one under age 13 (16 in the EEA and 18 in the UK) may provide any information to or on the Online Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 (16 in the EEA and 18 in the UK). If you are parent or guardian and learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 (16 in the EEA and 18 in the UK) without verification of parental consent, please contact us and we will delete that information.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you would like to review your email marketing preferences or update your personal information, please contact us via the method described below.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us in-formed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
How do I unsubscribe?
We love keeping you up-to-date about our latest products, services, offers and events, but if you decide that you don’t want to receive these communications at any point, you can unsubscribe by emailing us at: email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe button on the bot-tom of any email we send you.
Why do we collect data?
We want to give you the very best experience when shopping with us so we collect data which helps us to fulfil your order, understand you better and to personalise our services and correspond-ence with you.
What personal data do we collect and why?
What are cookies and how we use them:
There are different types of cookies and their functions vary according to their characteristics. They can stay on the user’s computer or mobile device for different periods of time. For example, ses-sion cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed, whereas persistent cookies re-main on the user’s device for a predetermined amount of time.
On the other hand, the user’s prior consent is required for functionality cookies, i.e. used to activate specific website features and a number of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided; for analytical cookies, including third party cookies, which allow us to understand how you and other users use our website; for advertising cookies, i.e. those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used to send advertising mes-sages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web and for social cook-ies (e.g. Facebook) that allow your interaction with the social media platform.
We use all of the above mentioned types of cookies in order to: operate the website and for the provision of the services, understand and improve the user’s browsing experience, as well as send you advertisements in line with your preferences when surfing the web.
More information and details on the various types of cookies, the way they work and their charac-teristics can be found on the following site (completely independent and not affiliated) www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We use the data collected to:
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
- Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as wish lists and product alerts;
- Deliver your Moushe post, if you are a customer or account holder;
- Provide you with help and assistance via product enquiry service;
- Monitor the performance of our campaigns; and
- Personalise your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under data protection law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instanc-es, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, only if we have your explicit consent for this activity. You can opt-out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time, please contact us via the method described below.
- Visitors to our website
- Subscribers to our newsletter
Where do we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is hosted by our third-party service providers. Where we use third party providers based in the US, we only transfer personal data to them if they are part of the Pri-vacy Shield framework which operates to extend similar protection to personal data transferred be-tween Europe and the US as it has in Europe.
Who we disclose your personal information to?
We may share, transfer and/or disclose your personal information to or with third parties in order to provide the services or products requested by you, and under the following circumstances:
We share certain personal information with the relevant shipping company, credit card processing company, payment service providers, email service providers and other third parties necessary in order to fulfil an order placed by you. These third parties are contractually or otherwise legally pro-hibited from using your Personal Information for promotional purposes or from selling your Personal Information. These third parties include, but are not limited to, our brand ambassadors with whom your email addresses are shared so that they may track their commissions. These third party ser-vice providers may have access to information about you if it is needed to perform their functions for us, but they are not authorised by us to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements, and they are required to main-tain the information in confidence.
We, may share personal information and other information we collect with our service providers and other third parties in connection with our marketing and business development efforts.
We share certain information that is traditionally not considered personal information (such as de-vice, analytics, and usage data) for purposes of better understanding the usage of the services by users and improving on that experience.
We may share your personal information in response to legal processes, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar re-quest.
We may transfer personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, di-vestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our as-sets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred.
All information voluntarily shared by you through forums, comments, or blog posts is publicly avail-able and your username may be visible by other users. We are not responsible for any information you submit that can be read by other users and can be used to send you unsolicited information. We may, from time to time, choose to post certain personal information about a user for promo-tional or service-related purposes; prior to posting said information, we will obtain your consent via our platforms
How long we keep your personal information
How we protect your personal information
We are strongly committed to data security and we take reasonable and appropriate steps to pro-tect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, alteration or corruption. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, therefore, alt-hough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted on our Platforms and any such transmission is at your own risk.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or of the United Kingdom (UK), you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR and the UK GDPR respectively. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal In-formation.
If you wish to be informed about what personal information we hold about you, and/or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us using the contact information below. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access re-quest”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you where we are the data controller and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have success-fully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal information to com-ply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be explained to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground, as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling le-gitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to sus-pend the processing of your Personal Information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the information’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the information is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the information even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your information but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal information in a structured, commonly used, ma-chine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initial-ly provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Infor-mation. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain ser-vices to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your com-plaint with the relevant data protection authority.